René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- Offshoring in Rwanda: what’s the problem and what can you do about it
- Our statement on the government’s plan to process asylum seekers in Rwanda
- Wishing you a happy, healthy and peaceful Pesach
- Recipe For Rights: Pesach Edition!
- Recipe for Rights: Purim
- NEW Alienware M17xR4 AMD Video Graphics Card Heatsink AT0MK0010F View more